The 46th Annual Conference of the Midwest Pain Society will be held on September 23 and 24, 2022, at Northwestern Medicine, Prentice Women’s Hospital, Chicago Illinois.
- The latest information on today’s most important pain care topics
- Sessions for both clinicians and researchers
- Interdisciplinary faculty and panel discussions
- Problem-based learning discussions
- Opportunities for networking and collaboration
- Poster presentations
- Continuing Education credit available to physicians, pharmacists, nurses, social workers, physical therapists, and psychologists
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All health care professionals involved in assessment, treatment, and/or research in the area of pain, including those working in alternative/complementary disciplines.
Primary care professionals are strongly encouraged to attend, as pain is one of the most common reasons patients seek medical attention.
- Identify the neurological manifestations of COVID-19.
- Explore advancements in social technologies and how these can improve patient care and professional development.
- Discuss pain management in vulnerable populations; including the elderly and underserved communities.
- Describe advancements in management of rheumatologic conditions and headaches.
SERVING YOU AND OUR REGION
The Midwest Pain Society is devoted to advancing pain-related research, education, treatment, and professional practice in the Midwestern States of: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. Physicians, psychologists, nurses, pharmacists, physical therapists, social workers, and any other health professionals interested in pain care are welcome.